Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fourth of July Eve :)


I've got nothing for you tonight.

But I feel like I am better about blogging when I don't go so long between post...

so you have to listen to my nothing kind of day.


There are signs of the Fourth of July showing up around our house....



Troy loves.....LOVES.. the 4th of July.  It is his Christmas.  Troy in a firework store is like a kid in a candy shop.  It tickles me.  We always have our Independence Day celebration on the Saturday closest to the 4th.  God willing (and no firework bans due to weather!), we will have our Annual Davis-Dunaway Fourth of July Picnic this Saturday!  My parents host this every year and we so look forward to an evening with our closest family and friends.  Can't wait!

As for tonight.... nothing too exciting to report.

Troy grilled hamburgers for us for dinner....



There's something about a man at his grill....  in his scrubs.... that I love :)


My newest food kick is a grilled hamburger with pepper-jack cheese, tomato and fresh avocado.


Don't ask.. ?!.  I saw it in a magazine a couple of months ago (California burger) and now can't get enough.  


Troy is off for the rest of the week (I'm off with the exception of Friday- boo!) and we are excited to have a little stay-cation.  A late night movie on the sofa is probably in store at our house tonight! :)

I hope all of you have the day off tomorrow too!  Happy Fourth of July Eve :)

Love,

Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Troy is so good, to come home from working all day and fire up the grill. He reminds me so much of your dad. :-) Hold the avacado, I will take my burger with 2 eggs medium and lots of mayo. :-) That is the German way to eat Burgers and my favorite also.
    Love You,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete