Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Matthew



Most of you know my brother, Matthew...

Isn't he cute?



If you watch "Grey's Anatomy," he kind of reminds me of Alex Karev :)






He acts a lot like "Alex Karev" too ....... he appears rough and tough on the outside, but on the inside he's a big ol' softy :)

Matthew is extremely talented. He is a natural musician, he sings and plays the guitar.

He's our American Idol :)

He grew up between Barbie Dream Houses and ballet shoes ..... and never complained.

He has a soft spot in my mom's heart. I guess it's a mother/son thing, or maybe it's because he's her baby..... but she is always wanting to make sure he is content and happy.

Last month, he and my dad headed to Florida for some deep sea fishing and guy time. It was proof that we are all grown up. When we were young, he and my dad would deep sea fish while us girls laid on the beach. Now they go without us for guy time. ;)


Somehow we're both grown and married now....


And he shares his life with another girl ....no longer just Mom, Kandice, and I.



His wife Christy posted on Facebook this week that she felt so lucky to have him.

He is a good husband, a good brother, and a good man.... that makes me so proud.

I love you Matthew! Happy 28th Birthday!

Love,

Kristin

2 comments:

  1. How sweet. How long has he been married now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was from me, Cathy Reising

    ReplyDelete