Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

13 Years Ago ...


13 years ago today... a shy, quiet, high school boy.....asked me to dance at the Senior Prom......

and changed my life forever.

Troy and I had our very first conversation .....during that dance. April 23, 1999 is a day stamped on our hearts forever.

We have always said that we fell in love while dancing.....  and therefore sharing a dance together has always been special to us.  

I wish I had pictures of us dancing at the Senior Prom.  But he was not my date that night- and therefore we don't have any photos together.

However, that first dance .....

led to this dance.....


















And every other dance I will dance....... for the rest of my life.


13 years ago today... was a very special day.


Did anyone else dance with their husband at both your prom and wedding?


Have a good evening!


Love,


Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment