Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Tale As Old As Time





Most of you have seen some of these photos by now.  But adding them to our blog album is a must.


A few weeks ago, I told Walt and Juliet that we could go play in our Halloween costumes.  It was their first time to wear them, and they were sweet with excitement.

I grabbed my camera, all of my best memorized movie quotes, and off we went to play.

And then I melted behind the camera.





















My little Beast was very serious about his role......





















....and Juliet giggled with each line that he recited from their favorite movie.





















I can't tell you how many times she said "Belle....  Beast"...  that day, and enjoyed being in her costume more than I would have imagined...








And Walt......










....he wasn't all "Tale As Old As Time" and the ballroom scene (though how good was he at that!? Oh my heart!).


He also climbed the "castle" walls to watch for Gaston......









....made sure that Belle knew that the west wing is forbidden...









.
...and insisted that we hide from the wolves in the forest.


Oh how I love this age.





























Troy and I have seen countless performances of this story.


But this is most certainly, the sweetest version yet.














Happy fall friends!


More to this tale....  coming soon : )



A special thanks to Kari Geerdes, owner of RayneBelles for creating the most magical Beast and Belle costume for us!  Your talent is big, and your heart, bigger!  Thank you for being such a joy to work with.











No comments:

Post a Comment