Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

State Fair Babies!



Before babies, it had been years since we had visited the fair.  We were bored with cows and quilts and oddly decorated fish tanks.  I was always distracted by people watching (so many interesting people at the fair!) and the whole thing had become a bit blah to us.

And now we go twice....   because suddenly cows and fish tanks are precious.  And are there other people at the fair?  I sure don't see them anymore.

My how differently we see things now that we have babies!







































Speaking of seeing things differently.

This, I still see the same.

A gross, bacteria filled, dirty tepee that 700 slobbery children have climbed into that week.  I hope that my littles don't see it as we walk by, and cringe if I see their arm stick out of the stroller, pointing towards it.

Not Troy.  He happily climbs into it (or any activity such as this) and will sit/pretend with them for as long as they'd like.  While I'm digging in the diaper bag for hand sanitizer, he's simply enjoying the moment with them.

This is so the dad that he is, and it almost makes me love the bacteria ridden tepee.







Though I'm quite certain that we're now part of the crowd, that I used to be entertained by watching.



The newly retired proud Grandad with his babies!
















Oh my heart!




















































Farm animals, horse shows, fair food, ice cream, carnival rides......  our family together...it's impossible to take a little to the fair and not fall in love....

even with the dirty tepee.






Thank you Angel G!!  You were a sweet part of our fair memories : )





No comments:

Post a Comment