Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Mother's Day




We celebrated Mother's Day with a family trip to the circus!















What better way to celebrate motherhood, than to see your little love enjoying his day?  I sometimes wonder what I ever did before Walt.  My every thought, emotion, care, and concern is for him.  It's what being a mommy is all about.

Mother's Day is special for me, when it's special for him.

And naturally, my momma (Grandmom!) feels the same way.  She was tickled to spend her Mother's Day with the whole family....  watching Walt enjoy his day.







His first circus...






























Walt visited the souvenir shop during intermission...







.....and Grandad quickly went to spoiling him.







But after they paid and were finished (Grandad holding Walt's surprise!), Grandmom noticed Walt looking at a stuffed elephant....










So he got that too.






; )

It tickled me to not only see Walt with his elephant, but to see my parents so excited to do it.

Thank you Mom and Dad for spending Mother's Day spoiling our baby!


I loved the circus.  I loved the elephants, the tigers, the trapeze acts...  and I love Walt's special souvenir, that we'll have to remember his first visit.

But truly, I love that my family members were willing to celebrate Mother's Day doing something that Walt would enjoy.  It made my first Mother's Day very special.

Thank you Aunt Kandice, Uncle Matt & Aunt Christy for celebrating not only Mom...  but Walt too.

We love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment