Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How Do You Measure A Year?


I could measure our year in a number of ways...

I could list the places we've gone, the things we've done, and all that we've experienced.  

Our blessings in 2012 were plentiful.... and a year I'll never forget.  I am so very thankful.

But the "things".....the places....  the events.... it's only a tiny fraction of the way I'd measure our year.

Thank you to all of you for being a part of our lives.  We love each and every one of you so very much.



click on the HD on the bottom right and then "watch this video in High Definition."
                   New Year from Kristin Davis on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. So incredibly sweet!

    I hope your family has an amazing 2013 filled with wonder, laughter, love, and surprises!:)

    Love you all!

    -Hammond family

    ReplyDelete