Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

So Long January!



I thought I'd close out January with a few more pictures from this month.  It's kind of a hodge podge of photos from the last couple of weeks.

Troy had a day off last week, and he met me on my lunch break for a quick date....




And here's a few from when I surprised Abby at daycare...



She is growing up too fast....




Speaking of Abby....(these are definitely not pictures from January!) ...  but we celebrated her 3rd birthday six weeks ago, and I never shared photos....



She had a Cinderella birthday, and Sam did a great job with the decor.  She made all of these treats to match the Cinderella color scheme...













Back to January...


Our house has looked so bare and sad with the Christmas trees gone.  

I added a few Valentine pieces to try and cheer it up....




















Here are a few photos from a dinner and movie night we had with Troy's family this past weekend....








And a couple from a late date night at Homemade Pie Kitchen ...





And some from this past Saturday morning.....Troy made me the best waffles for breakfast.....




Be still my heart.....





And due to late night Pie Kitchen dates....  Mickey Waffles...  and loads of pasta at Buca di Beppo's...  here is a pic of where Jen and I have spent some of January...




And the last picture taken this month was this morning (and with my cell phone in the dark- so horrible quality)....

On my day off, when Troy is headed out the door for work...  he comes to kiss me goodbye....fluffs my blanket, and tells me to sleep in for awhile.  I think it's so sweet and selfless of him to say.  Some mornings I'm still asleep and barely remember him doing it....  and some mornings, like today.... I'm already awake and can grab my phone for a pic! 




 : )


So long January!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Love,

Kristin





No comments:

Post a Comment