Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


A few things I'm loving right now...


Are you watching "Smash" on NBC? I can't get enough! It's a musical drama series that revolves around the creation of a Broadway show.



It stars Kathryn McPhee (American Idol), who plays a talented, but often overlooked singer/actress who is trying to break into the business. She is wonderful in this!



Megan Hilty (who I heard played Glenda in Broadway's "Wicked") stars opposite McPhee and is so talented! As with pretty much every show on television these days, it can be a little racey- but not enough to where I can't still enjoy it. If you like musicals, Broadway, or just a good drama (it has a solid story line/characters even if you aren't into the music) I highly recommend it!





Something else I'm loving right now is a new accessory store (opened this winter) called "Versona." It's located at The Summit (next to Banana Republic) and it is fabulous!



The store is gorgeous and has everything from jewelry, shoes, handbags and even clothing. Everything is arranged by color/style and is nicely displayed.



The best part is that everything is DIRT CHEAP! I was shocked at how low the prices were. Keep in mind that it is costume-ish jewelry, so it's not necessarily top quality, but I found it to be better than most. They are only a few doors down from "Francesca's," which kind of concerns me because they are so similar. I love both stores and hope they stay. Next time you are at The Summit, definitely check out, Versona!




I'm also loving the touches of Spring in and around our home......




And a little touch of Easter....










I'm loving my new Steve Madden taupe flats that are so comfortable and go with everything....



I'm loving the new book I started, and pulling this month's Southern Living out of the mailbox....





And because Troy is sitting next to me as I type this, I asked him to give me a couple of things that he is loving right now.

He said he is loving the game "Battlefield" (specifically crashing helicopters with John.....it was important that I note the helicopters) and the show "Spartacus."





I told him he needs to start loving prettier things.... his monster pictures are messing up my blog.

What are you loving this Wednesday?

Love,

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment