Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sweet Sunday



How sweet is this little girl who celebrated her 1st birthday this weekend?







How sweet is her mommy? Brittany buried her sister just one week ago, and yet she pulled it together and threw her little one a memorable 1st birthday party.





So...



SO....







SWEET!



We love you Piper May!





How sweet it was to cook breakfast with my husband this morning.


Even if I did burn the toast :)

How sweet it was to hear the door bell ring this afternoon, and see this surprise!

My mom and dad delivering goodies. Mom made us four different kinds of cookies, and dad had iced coffee for us! I wanted to get my mom's picture with the cookies, but as soon as my dad said "don't do it Patty, she's going to put you on the internet" (HA! LOVE IT!), she chickened out. :)



Thank you mom and dad for the delicious goodies, and for spoiling us with surprises and deliveries the way you do!




The perfect simple, but SWEET Sunday. Hope yours was too!

Love,

Kristin

1 comment:

  1. These are the days you will always remember!

    ReplyDelete