Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Apple, Abigail and American Idol


I love a lazy weekend with my husband. We have been so busy lately, and it was nice to just relax and do nothing together.

On Saturday we went to upgrade my "piece of junk" phone. I am now the owner of an Apple Iphone 4S, and I have absolutely no idea what that means. 4? S? I am just excited to have a phone with a better camera!

That evening, Sam, Jason and Abigail stopped over for a visit. We had such a nice time with them. Jason scored a phenomenal deal on a "Keurig" and was nice enough to pick it up and deliver it to us. They even brought us a variety pack of coffee to go with it! Thank you sweet friends!

Troy and Jason set up our new toy and then we enjoyed a cup of coffee while visiting and playing with Abby. She sang for us, counted for us, and kept us entertained. I often wonder what the four of us ever did before her. :) I just can't get enough of this sugarplum. We love our friends, and are so blessed to have them.




I could not include any photos of Abby and I. I wore sweats, with no face this weekend....and this girl just can NOT pull off all na-tu-ral folks! Troy is much cuter anyway.

On Sunday, we continued the laziness with plenty of garbage television, and a very healthy yummy pot of homemade chicken and dumplings. I decided that the cold winter day required a pot of such goodness. Although, any recipe calling for the combination of butter and heavy cream.........I will take on any kind of weather day.
I finally caught up on American Idol. Can I just say that I love all of the drama of Hollywood week? The commotion and turmoil with the group performances is very entertaining. :) I still don't have a favorite (I usually do by now!?) somehow no one has stood out to me yet. Last season, this Georgia peach was a favorite of mine from the beginning. I've been enjoying her new cd.

I also really liked Scotty.
Another one of my favorite idols will be releasing her new album on May 1st. I can listen to her music over and over again.

I need a country artist to root for this year!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Love,

Kristin





No comments:

Post a Comment