Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!


A pause in all of the festivities ....

to wish you and your family the Merriest Christmas!

I run to the mailbox every December afternoon, hoping to find Christmas cards.  If Troy beats me to the mailbox, I dare him to open the cards!  It's one of my favorite things of the season.  Yesterday, we received one from someone that we do not know..... I'm convinced that Troy is now paying people to mail me cards.  ; )

If you mailed us a Christmas card.....  thank you...  they make my heart happy.


I sure wish that we could mail a card to each and every one of you!





But this will have to do....













Thank you for continuing to follow our family.  We have enjoyed sharing our 2016 with you!

Merry Christmas!

Love,

Troy, Kristin, Walt & Juliet













No comments:

Post a Comment