Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Jolly Old St. Nicholas




Most people probably take a single photo of their child on Santa's lap.

They are normal.

I am not.

I LOVE the visit to see Santa! 

And Troy is precious (and loves me like crazy), so he ends up being a willing participant in my nonsense.


It was a very warm (boooo!) Texas Saturday morning on the day we went to see Santa!  We dressed our little lad in his Christmas red and headed out to see the big man...












Walt was so sweet watching Santa as we waited in line...









.....I was so excited to see how he would respond when it was his turn with Santa.















He was soooo sweet!






He sat so still ....






.....and looked right at the photographer for his picture.







Bless his sweet Christmas heart!






He then decided that he was finished, and began trying to slide/wiggle out of Santa's arms.  When Santa didn't let go...





.....he melted.


But I must say it's the cutest meltdown I've ever seen.  And Santa's face...  "alright, who does this kid belong to?"

;)




After getting down and exiting, Walt kept looking back to keep a close eye on Santa...












Santa visits make the best memories!









And here's a few photos from St. Nick's visit (December 6th).  We're not practicing Catholics, but I grew up Catholic, and a lot of the traditions are still important to me.  Troy and I decided last year, that as Christians, the story of  St. Nicholas and the good he did, was worth sharing with our little ones.  So the tradition continues.

A few goodies from St. Nick....



















Oh how I love him....















If you truly read and looked at this ridiculously long play by play of a visit to the mall Santa ...

you too, are part elf.


Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,

Kristin






No comments:

Post a Comment