Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Love



I have so many photos and memories from this fall.  It will take several blog post to include them all.  I hope to finish them and post over the next few days.  And by blogging our fall memories, I'm actually skipping over some things.  We've had visitors lately!!  My Mom and Dad came in both August and September....   Kandice came in October, and Troy's Mom came in November!  After fall blogs are finished, I will have to upload the photos from these visits.


But for now..

two of my greatest love.

Walt, and a pumpkin patch ; )

I simply can't get enough of watching him waddle through the pumpkins...








.....as if he truly is trying to find the perfect one.






























Though I missed my familiar pumpkin patches at home, I have to admit that this farm was a neat place.









So many things to do...






....and the sweetest husband and daddy who is excited to do it all.










Walt's first pony ride!













We were lucky to have visited the farm on one of the rare days that temps weren't in the 90's.  On this day there was no humidity, and a nice breeze.  I'm used to wearing jeans and a scarf to the pumpkin patch... not shorts and sunscreen!  The temporary break from the hot temperatures made this an enjoyable day.







When I was young, and dreaming of a husband and babies....a visit to the pumpkin patch with my family was always a part of that dream.  There's just something sweet and simple about it to me.

I'm already counting down the days until next year's pumpkin patch visit....

..and praying hard that we're not in shorts and sunscreen again.

As grand as this farm was....   there's just something about those pumpkins that grow in the Bluegrass.






No comments:

Post a Comment