Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

More Pumpkins and Zoo Boo



I know that I blogged about our pumpkin farm visit yesterday.  But I'm not finished with pumpkin pictures quite yet.

I know.

I may have a problem with pumpkin patches.

But when Walt and I happened to stumble upon this little church patch...  I couldn't resist putting him in the middle of it.









And fortunately for me, Walt seems to have inherited the pumpkin patch loving gene from his Momma.








God love his little heart.









Here are some photos from the Halloween party at the Houston Zoo!






Most of you know by now that for family costumes....we took advantage of our year as Texans!!

























We love family themed costumes!  And we know our years are numbered when it comes to doing it.  I'm soaking up every minute of these sweet Halloween years!






And the planning and making is part of the fun.










Walt and I visited Zoo Boo (sans costumes), again during the week.  There were no crowds, just mainly stay at home mommas.  So thankful for these days with my baby boy....













Two fall post down.... two to go!

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Kristin






No comments:

Post a Comment