Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

3 Months!


Where have the last three months gone?







Our baby is no longer a tiny newborn, but a quickly growing infant, with a huge personality!


This post is really for me....  so that I can look back and remember some of his earlier smiles....earlier "conversations"....  his likes, his dislikes, milestones, etc.

















His favorites (months 1-3):

For the first 3 months, his favorite place to be was against my chest.  I absolutely loved every second of it, and would hold him there for hours.  He loved to be against Daddy too.












If he couldn't be snuggling against us....  he also loved his swings.

His favorite activity was to be sung to, talked to (especially while on changing table), and he loved to get a bath.  Favorite toys were his musical giraffe (from Aunt Kandice), and anything that played music.


Dislikes:

His car seat and his pack-n-play...  hence, the dark looks ; )










People often comment on who he looks like.  The majority of people say that he looks like Troy, and my Dad/brother.  Every now and then I hear that he looks like me..  but not often ;)




















And speaking of look-a-likes....   I don't think I've ever looked more like my own Mother......






A few more sweet photos of our baby.......
























And a little footage from some of his first sounds.... conversations...  expressions, etc.,

....just for Troy and I.

Listening to our annoying baby talk voices, will be something you'll want to pass on.  But I wanted to have record of some of my favorite moments.

Like the way he would smile after I finished singing to him (as if he was thinking "that was so good Mom!")....  or the way he would pay attention and grin when I showed him a new toy....  his very serious expressions (so much Troy!!), and the way he would mimic our sounds and facial expressions.  All so sweet to us.


                           
  Walt 3 Months LQ2 from Kristin Davis on Vimeo.


Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment