Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Another Memory Made



Such a beautiful weekend!

Here are a few photos from ours......


My handsome husband celebrated a birthday.....










We celebrated with his family on Friday evening with dinner....







And on Saturday, the two of us had a lunch and movie date of his choice....








Followed by some shopping for Walt.......






Lunch, a movie, and baby shopping with my husband..... makes for the perfect Saturday.



Today we went to a resident get-together/barbecue at the park.....







.....which turned out to be another special surprise!!


A baby shower for us!?!?







Troy's residents planned an afternoon of food, fun, and fellowship......  all for us and our baby boy!

They also presented us with a very generous gift!






















I know first hand how difficult it is to plan and organize a party or get-together.  It's time consuming and tiring.  These friends are busy with residency, families, children....  I know their time is valuable.  To think that they took time out of their weekend to do something for us, is so special to me.

It's another perfect pregnancy memory created for us. Which is my favorite part!

We continue to feel so blessed.

I will miss this group of residents so very much!  Not because they surprised us with a baby celebration..... but because they are such good people, that I have loved spending time with over the last four years.  I know we have made lifelong friendships with many of them.

That was our weekend in photos!


Have a great week!

Love,

Kristin



No comments:

Post a Comment