Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Day 2013



Here are a few photos from our Christmas Day.

As always......(and even as grown adults!).....it was magical.

We always arrive in our pajamas, and the breakfast table is ready and waiting for us.









After breakfast.....   like children....we stand in the foyer, anticipating the run into the family room to see our gifts.





And it's always a sweet sight  ;)













We've each have had our own designated spot under the tree/ in the room, since birth.


But this year....  there was a new spot added.

I was beside myself.











Mr. & Mrs. Claus have already began spoiling our little one.

And how sweet is the Fisher Price Christmas Village?!?




Aunt Kandice had something for the baby too.....









Such a wonderful memory!  I never expected for our baby to be, to already have a spot!? :)



We spent most of the morning opening gifts.......














My spot ; )







Mrs. Claus knows my love for all things Southern....




































Every Christmas is a special one.  Each year holds its own version of old traditions, and new memories.

And each year we are spoiled beyond belief.


But I think what I'll always remember about this Christmas, is the feeling I had when looking around the room at these faces.....and thinking of our little one on the way.






Knowing that these are the ones who our child will be surrounded by......




....and the ones they will spend many many Christmases with.







And I think about how fortunate we are.....  to be able to provide our baby with so much love....





....  and happiness.


All because of these faces.














Being blessed with a loving family, takes on a whole new meaning when you're expecting your own little one.







Because all you think about now.....  is them.  Their happiness, their well being, their little life.

And how you always want it to be perfect for them, in every way.






I hope that when my child is 32.....  he/she has a heart full of wonderful Christmas memories like I do.  I hope that Christmas represents for them, what it always has for me.....   the birth of a Savior.... and a family of love.






And I hope that Troy and I will have the selfless hearts that my parents do.  That we will always want nothing for us.... and everything for our children.  That we will both work hard to build a lifetime of memories and traditions for them....

 and that Christmas will always be filled with love.


And their family.






I hope that you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!



Kristin




No comments:

Post a Comment