Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

TGIF!

Happy Friday to you!
This post really has nothing to do with the fact that it's Friday....  I'm still trying to post pictures from September.
I blogged last about Penelope and her arrival....   but that wasn't the only thing we did the last weekend in September.  It was a busy week/weekend!
Sam, Jason and Abby let me tag along with them to "Disney On Ice."








When I got home, Troy asked about the show (he was on call and couldn't go). I told him the best part (by far!!)  was seeing Abby and her expressions.  This is when the curtain first opened, and the characters skated out.....



isn't she precious? She was SO excited! 






She sat on my lap for most of the show, and never moved!!  She loved it.....  as did I :)




Other than not having Troy with us (it felt strange that he was missing- it's usually the 5 of us!), it was a wonderful night.   I told Sam that there was nothing better than an evening out with the ones I love, combined with Disney ;)



Troy and I also went to see "Wicked" that weekend.

(hence, the green and black!)






It was our first time seeing it, and I can't rave about it enough!  I have listened to the soundtrack for two weeks.  Wonderful music!  If you ever have the chance to see it, I highly recommend.  It touches on just about every emotion/relationship (love, friendship, self worth, etc.) that a person can have.  Beautiful show!

And for anyone that saw the show here in Louisville that week, I thought you would enjoy this.  These were the two lead roles (not my photos):



And here they are out of costume:


Who would have guessed that "Galinda" was a red head?  Anyway....  if you saw the Louisville show, you may appreciate it. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday.

Love,

Kristin



No comments:

Post a Comment