Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Five Years

I thought our 5th Wedding Anniversary deserved a slide show.  However, it's very long....  and I don't expect that anyone would sit through it...  well other than my Mom (and my Mother in Law if she is able to pull it up)..  and I may be able to snag a couple of my bridesmaids :)

Our wedding day was magical to say the least.  Also, the two years leading up to June 23, 2007 are some of my most precious memories.  

If you'd like to join me down Memory Lane....

click on the HD in the BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CORNER of this video.  The words "Guess what, you can watch this video in High Definition on Vimeo," will appear.  Click on the blue "watch this video in High Definition."




Love,

Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Happy 5th Anniversary Kristin and Troy
    Thank You for the "Walk Down Memory Lane." We loved it. Fun times made beautiful memories. Our prayer for you, is to be as healthy and happy on your 50th anniversary as you are today, on your 5th. You are both a blessing and continue to make us proud.
    Love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete