Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

See More Animals?



This post is a bit boring, but it's needed for my mommy memory.

Walt is in the sweetest phase yet, and loving all things animal.
We go to the zoo weekly (even in the winter!), and yet, he still acts as though it's Disney World each time we go.  He anticipates every exhibit, and given the choice (if short on time), would choose to see another animal over the carousel or train, any day!

Every morning when I go into get him, he'll ask, "we go see more animals today?"

If I tell him no, that we just went the day before, he tells me that the animals will be sad....because they miss him.

We are loving this animal phase (though I am feeling a bit sorry for Buzz and Woody), and are making the most of it while we can.  In addition to weekly local zoo and farm visits, we are also making zoo road trips.  In April, we went to the Indianapolis Zoo, and a few weeks ago, to Cincinnati.
























A few photos from weekly/local zoo trips....




















And if we're not at the zoo....you can find us at a nearby farm.






We picnic with the ponies often.











I love this animal phase, and will happily spend my days counting meerkat, feeding goats and calling cows for as long as I can.


Such a sweet time.








No comments:

Post a Comment