Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Father's Day 2017










Troy's love for our babies makes my heart swell.  How he works a long day, making massive decisions regarding the health of others, only to then come home and play in the floor.... go for a wagon ride.... host a tea party...sing, read, be a dinosaur, a human jungle gym...  

...I'll never know.

He's a present father in every way.  He leads, guides, provides....  he loves....  he prays.  He's what I always knew he would be in a father.


A few sweet photos on our way into church..




















And I'm convinced that I only knew what a good father Troy would be because of this one...





...he's the foundation of our family.



We celebrated Father's Day with a delicious brunch at the club...











....a lovely day.











Precious.  

These men are simply, precious.  What an honor it is to belong to them.  Oh how I pray that one day my Walter loves and lives in the way that these two have.  If so, his wife..... his daughter...  oh my heart....she will be blessed with the sweetest love of her life!



Up next, Walt turns 3!





No comments:

Post a Comment