Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Finishing April



Our April was so full!  Birthday parties, lots of Easter festivities, Disney On Ice, the Indianapolis Zoo, play dates, park dates...  a big retirement....it was a fun spring.

We finished the month with Max's First Communion...














We love you Max!


Those random phone photos that I always have to include, because they are the perfect representation of my daily life ....


















And a huge milestone!

This is my last photo of two babies in diapers.... the next day, Walt began potty training!






The Easter Bunny had brought a potty chair, potty books/movie, and big boy underwear....






We spent the last week of April potty training hard and fast!  Walt did beautifully going from diapers, straight to underwear (minus overnight) and trained in a week!  


   


As proud as I am of him, I already miss feeling that cushy plump diaper bottom on my hip.  He feels so big now.

Slow down sweet boy....  







No comments:

Post a Comment