Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Big Ears, Bigger Belly!



A few weeks ago, we took Walt to see Disney On Ice.  He was so sweet in his big Mickey ears!














He loved the show much more than I expected.  He never moved, and watched every minute of it!




















He's so sweet to me every day, and any way...  but in ears.... 

 he's absolutely irresistible!






I've had several text requesting a belly picture.  I've tried to document this pregnancy/belly growth, as I did Walt's.  Though I must admit, the monthly photos are usually off by a week or two.














This pregnancy has been very similar to Walt's.  No morning sickness, or discomfort.  The big difference has been fatigue (I could sleep all day!), and I've possibly been a bit more emotional this time around, mainly during the first trimester.  Homesickness and pregnancy hormones made for an interesting first few months.  For my own memory (sobbing over my Chick-fil-A sandwich in mall food court)!  

I've been feeling our little girl more and more every day.  Little flutters are turning into little kicks. 

 Oh how I love being pregnant.  




Baby check up appointments have been fun!  We will be delivering at the hospital where Troy works, which has been a huge blessing.  He's been able to walk over and meet me for every appointment and ultrasound.  








I hope to post tomorrow about our Thanksgiving week at HOME!! 

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Kristin






No comments:

Post a Comment