Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Our Best Day Yet



I'm loving all of the request for photos and a blog post of our Walt.  I'm tickled that so many want to see/hear about his birth!

The problem is.....  every time I sit down to upload photos, I look over at my baby and think.... "tomorrow, he will have grown... tomorrow, he will have already changed... cherish every minute of this day with him."  

Every time I decide to finally catch up on emails, Facebook or text, I find myself putting it down......and picking up my baby.

We are so in love with our Walt.  I struggle with words when it comes to him.  Just pure overwhelming emotion.

We don't want to miss a minute of this time with our new son.  We want to soak up the joy that comes with his first week at home.  Just the three of us.... our new family.

And so we are.

I promise to upload many hospital photos soon...... but meanwhile...  here are just a few.

I still can't believe that he's here.

I can't believe that these 9 months are over, and that our baby is in our arms.

I will forever cherish the memories of this pregnancy.....  of this journey that brought us...

our best day yet.




                  
Journey to Our Best Day Yet from Kristin Davis on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment