Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Birthdays

We've been celebrating lots of fall birthdays around here.

A few weeks ago.....  Nate turned 7, and Penny turned 1.




















Penny was not at all a fan of her smash cake....




which made for great pictures! : )






She couldn't figure out why big brother thought it was so great.....










What she was a fan of.......  was opening her gifts....











I don't think I've ever seen a 1 year old actually open their birthday gifts.  Like untie bows and pull paper out of boxes!?



I loved that she enjoyed (and examined) each gift.  How sweet!?







I've so much enjoyed watching these two grow over the last year (even though Penny can't stand the sight of me!  haha! ), and love being so close to them.

And what a difference a year has made......









Happy birthday Nate & Penelope!  We love you!





We also celebrated my Dad's birthday.  We took a road trip to Cincy for Italian food, shopping (the girls) and a movie (the guys)!

















I love a road trip that includes includes pasta, cheesecake, and shopping for all things fall!







Today is my Dad's actual birthday.  I wish I could make his birthday half as special as he has made all of mine.

Happy Birthday Dad!  We love you more and more each day, and are so proud that we belong to you.






We also celebrated Papa George's birthday!





A fall full of birthdays!


And speaking of fall....




















......we hope you're enjoying yours as much as we are!


And that The Great Pumpkin makes a stop at your home as well!

(thank you Mom & Dad!)




Have a wonderful day!


Love,

Kristin




No comments:

Post a Comment