Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weekend in Pictures

Happy Wednesday to you!

We had a busy weekend, with several photos.




The weekend activities began early with a Thursday trip to the Bellarmine Designer's Show House.  Cheryl S and I toured this year's home, located in Anchorage.  I could kick myself for not bringing my real camera.  This house was GORGEOUS!  Cell phone photos do not do it justice.







This is only half of their great room.  I couldn't get the whole room in my phone lens.  Can you imagine your great room looking like a hotel lobby??  I was so in love....





The bedrooms were to die for......  the bathrooms look like something out of a dream....



.....the kitchen had a butler's pantry and a huge cook top range with a mantle over it.

Even the laundry room was darling. 




But by far, my very favorite was this dining room.  It was stunning.




Mom- here is your table that you're always talking about that seats SIXTEEN!!








Isn't it beautiful?



Thank you Cheryl S for a wonderful afternoon at the showcase home!  I can't wait for next year!



After the home tour, I joined the girls for Disney on Ice!

 I had the perfect excuse to wear something from my "Disney World only drawer" : ) 














I loved watching them enjoy the show.....





































Cameron .......sad that the show is over......



...he sat next to me for the second half of the show and was so sweet.


I love these boys.....   I always say that no matter what life brings for us....   they will always be my "first babies."







And if we really break it down......   Will was very first.

He is now 8....and way too cool for me to love on him.  His brother Max will still let me kiss all over him in public....   but Will has these perfected spin moves that he uses to break free from my hugs.

Which is why I love this photo .....




.....proof that he'll occasionally still let me hug him......

even if I do have to hold him in a semi-headlock.






Ann & Jennifer....thank you for always sharing your babies with me!  I had a wonderful evening!








On Saturday, I put on my running shoes to take place in my first exercise in several months!

 Jenn & I did The Great Pumpkin Run!

How perfect for a fall 5K!?























This was my first fall race, and I loved being in the country for the 5K.  Part of the course went through a corn maze, which was neat.









And how can you not love a race that welcomes you across the finish line with a pumpkin and your choice of apple cider or pumpkin ale??








This was the first year for The Great Pumpkin Run (which made for many good laughs and memories),  but we are hoping it returns to Louisville again next year.  I would love to make this a new fall tradition.  The country side, corn fields, fall, pumpkins, hay bales, and apple cider......   what better way to do a 5K!?


And it now seems to be tradition that after a race, we make a stop at the farmer's market....










A great ending to the perfect September morning.

Thank you Jenn for doing this race with me : )



Our weekend ended with a Sunday brunch with friends.  Friday and Saturday evenings can be so busy for everyone.  It's almost impossible to get everyone together.  I love a group of friends that find time.... make time..... to still enjoy one another.  A Sunday brunch was the perfect way to avoid the busy weekend nights and still find time to be togehter.







Thank you Mona for always getting us all on the same page/schedule!




That was our weekend in pictures!

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Love,

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment