Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chandler Reece




Remember these??



And I thought she was glowing then......






Chandler Reece was born May 22nd, weighing 8lbs, 11ounces!








He is perfect in every way...





.
...and Ann has to be one of the most beautiful Mothers I've ever seen.












I think the only thing sweeter than Chandler.....   is seeing these two with him....



























I'm like a proud momma when it comes to my dearest friends, especially on days like this.  I brag on them often.  I want the world to know that they're mine.  I feel blessed to have them.





I'm proud to know them, and proud that they chose me to share in memories such as these.....





And honored......

....that I get to sit back and watch the most important moments of their lives unfold....







Ann,

I am overwhelmed with pride for you!  You've created the sweetest family and a beautiful life for your FOUR boys.  Thank you for letting me be a part of it!  I love you, and will forever be grateful for you!


Congratulations Alan, Ann, Cooper and Cameron.....

Chandler is perfect!


Love,

Kristin

(song: "Godspeed," by Dixie Chicks)






No comments:

Post a Comment