Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Weekend & October Days





These last fall pictures are from the last week in October.


For Halloween weekend, we took a family trip to Holiday World...























We rode lots of rides, ate ice cream (and wore shorts in October!?), and enjoyed the fall festivities.










Another fun day with our babies and family.





The last week in October also brought moving day!!!

And sweet surprises from new neighbors....  be still my heart!  I love neighbors!!!

We moved just in time to get pumpkins on the porch...




..... Halloween treats in the kitchen...





...and carve pumpkins...











Troy was able to be off on Halloween, so we went for a pancake breakfast that morning.... to the store for candy ....made bags for our trick or treat-ers...  and ended the day with trick or treating and chili and pumpkin bread at my parents'.














It's no secret that we love holidays and any excuse to celebrate and make memories.

But as special as they are.....  I don't think they will ever be my favorite memories.

The regular ole' every day, mundane days, will always be what my heart treasures most.









Mornings at the zoo, the park, or even Sam's Club and Target....  





















....these are my favorite.





Holidays will be here forever....but days where we never change out of our pajamas...  days where I can't see my floor from so many toys.... days where I live on the rug, and have played with Buzz and Woody so much that I too am now worried about Andy leaving them for college.....

.... the days where Walt dumps a bowl of spaghetti into the floor...Juliet has a blow out diaper in the grocery cart... I lock my keys in the car....  I drive around the neighborhood instead of going home...  just to let them sleep a little longer...

the real every day kind of days....

...they will be gone before I know it.





....so I treasure them so much more than a holiday.






November photos up next!



No comments:

Post a Comment