Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Bringing Home Baby



Taking a break from packing, to share a few photos!

These are all from Juliet's first week home!

Getting ready to leave the hospital...












And a few photos from the first few days at home.  We have swollen tired eyes, and lived in pajamas all week....  but I cherish the photos.  I even snapped one (for my memory) during a 3am feeding.






Juliet couldn't be any sweeter.  She's made going from one baby to two, quite simple.  She sleeps through the night, rarely cries... truly a joy.





The only thing that makes her unhappy is the car seat.  These sleepy car seat days didn't last long.  She now often screams....  quite loudly....  until she is freed!


  



Walt welcomed Juliet home with a gift and note of "Baby sister, I can't wait to show you the elephants at the zoo!"

;)



I wasn't able to get a photo of every gift, but family and friends spoiled us with their deliveries!





I did get out of my robe a couple of times that first week.  We took Juliet to a doctor's appointment, and to her first photo shoot. 





And Aunt Kandice flew in to meet her new niece!






My parents stayed with us for two weeks and we loved every minute of it.  They fed us, did our laundry, let us nap, and entertained Walt around the clock.  We could never thank them enough for all they did for us.





And now sadly, those early newborn days are officially behind us.

More soon!

Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment