Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Bringing Home Baby!




I'm still trying to catch up on blogging!  Walt is now 2 months old, and I'm still going through hospital pictures!?


These are photos from the day we brought him home......






His grandparents spent the morning at the hospital with us, and got to see him off!










Dressing our baby in his coming home outfit.....


































Thank you Mom & Dad for taking all of these photos for us.....and for helping us to get home and settled!












Welcome Home Walter Monroe!!!














Troy surprised me with a welcome home gift......










A Disney Vera Bradley bag :)







When we visited Disney this past October, I tried tirelessly to get a hold of this bag.  But they were sold out.  

I'm now using it as Walt's diaper bag and it has become my second favorite "souvenir" from that trip ; )









We spent that first full week home, just us.


I don't think we ever got out of our pajamas......


















....and spent all day, every day......  cuddling our new baby.















And between Mommy & Daddy playing with their camera......


































And Jessica (www.jparrishphotography.com), photographing him too.......



























....I think he was the most photographed baby in town, his first week home!



Troy was able to be home with Walt and I for 8 days before returning back to work.  I cherished every day we had together.

And our family and friends made the first few weeks home easier, by spoiling us with meals and treats!  A big thank you to our parents, who fed us all week with lunches and dinners..... and to Ann, Sarah & Eric, Jenn & Mike, Cheryl S, Cheryl C, Heather & Adam, Silvia, and Asha & Brad,  for bringing a meal (or two!?) or goodies.  With some of you, we didn't even have to go to the door (which was nice, as I'm sure we were sleeping, nursing, etc.),.......I would just find a text saying that there was food on our porch. We are so appreciative and can't thank you enough!



Have a nice weekend!

Love,

Kristin



1 comment: